Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Vote on PGP roll out progress

+1

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: "Jonah Graham" <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Planning Council private list" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [eclipse.org-planning-council] Vote on PGP roll out progress
Date: Tue, Jan 11, 2022 1:25 PM

Hi folks, At our last meeting[1] the planning members present agreed: - Subject to the usability and functional bugs being resolved in the PGP implementation in time for the 2022-03 release, the 2022-06 release will be able to include PGP signed ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi folks,

At our last meeting[1] the planning members present agreed:

- Subject to the usability and functional bugs being resolved in the PGP implementation in time for the 2022-03 release, the 2022-06 release will be able to include PGP signed content. This will allow users with the 2022-03 release to upgrade to 2022-06.

This statement is somewhat non-specific and intends to confirm our general direction and reflect that the implementation and review is progressing well.

Planning Council members, please reply with +1 to confirm your agreement with this ongoing course of action.

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham