I have a conflict for the meeting tomorrow - I should be able to join, but I am very likely going to be late. If I can't make it, can someone kindly take some notes and publish them on the wiki
As for an agenda:
Top of the list is PGP:
- Wayne volunteered at the last meeting to have a go at a digestible document for consumption by the IDE WG Steering Committee to help unlock. Not sure if there is anything else to discuss on this yet.
- Eclipse Platform *may* not be contributing to 2022-03 if the Eclipse project needs to update a third-party dependency in this release cycle. This is something that Alexander mentioned that he planned to bring up at this meeting.
- UI of PGP (See email from Ed quoted below). BTW I am not sure this is a topic for the Planning Council - but a lot of the same people are at this meeting. It seems this discussion belongs in the Equinox/p2 team, so I don't want to step on any toes.
- Status of Top 3 - I have requested that the approved minutes referred to at the last planning meeting are published to , hopefully they will be before our meeting.
- 2022-03 Status
- Membership in the Planning Council review and update
See you tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:30am Ottawa time. Next meeting is February 2nd.