Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [cross-project-issues-dev] Cancel M2 this week

With publishing ability coming back online now, and this mention of some projects only contributing in M2, I'd prefer a delayed M2.

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 9:41 AM Mélanie Bats <melanie.bats@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Jonah,

Le 04/08/2021 à 13:54, Jonah Graham a écrit :
> Once things are running smoothly again (infra wise) we can decide
> whether to do a late M2 release, or just wait until M3. My current
> opinion is to abandon M2 and wait until M3.
>
> Planning council reps, please do weigh in if you are not also on
> vacation/holiday this week.
+1 to abandon M2

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr