Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse and Tools TLP representatives

Hi Alexander.

The Eclipse Planning Council is no longer governed by the Eclipse Foundation Bylaws. In the absenceĀ of new participation rules, however, it seems reasonable to keep doing what we've always done.

It has always been the PMC's prerogativeĀ to appoint their representative, so I will update the EF database records to reflect the appointments.

Thanks,

Wayne