Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2020-12 Simrel calendar

Hi Alex

Usually Mélanie proposes the dates to the Planning Council. Platform adopts that plan. I presume the dates will be similar to last year.

Dani

From:        Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        26.08.2020 10:37
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [eclipse.org-planning-council] 2020-12 Simrel calendar
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,
As 2020-09 is almost done we start to plan builds and etc. for 2020-12 but I just found that there is no calendar for simrel 2020-12 (https://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:SimRel-2020-12) and without it I can't fill Platform calendar. So what is the plan here? Is anyone working on it? Or Platform should define its calendar and others align accordingly?

--

Alexander Kurtakov