[eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting minutes, June 3/2020

Greetings Planning Council.

We had a short meeting today.

Attendees:

Wayne Beaton
Martin Lippert
Fred Gurr
Dani Megert
Nitin Dahyabhai
Tom Watson

The June 2020 simultaneous release is progressing as planned. No current blocker issues.

Wayne expressed concern regarding the handful of presumably stable projects that have not contributed any new versions of their features for some time. It's not clear that the content is being tested and so there may be risk that these features will break if they're installed.

Wayne will assemble a list for our next call and will propose an agenda item to discuss what, if anything, we should do to qualify continued participation on the simultaneous release.

I just noticed that the July call is scheduled for July 1. The EF is shut down that week, so I won't be able to attend. I suggest that we cancel that meeting.

I've updated the wiki.

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top