[eclipse.org-planning-council] Timezone troubles for Eclipse IDE 2019-03 GA

Hi,

Eric Poirier notified me that the event for the Eclipse IDE 2019-03 GA
event in the Eclipse Planning Council calendar was showing 11am instead
of the usual 10am. This happened, because the event was created in the
European timezone (GMT+1). I've fixed it in the calendar.

In general, all events should be created in the EST/EDT timezone.

Regards,

Fred

--
Frederic Gurr
Release Engineer | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg
Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821
Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque