Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Eclipse IDE 2019-03 Schedule

Hi,

Le 11/11/2018 à 19:41, Daniel Megert a écrit :
We should definitely have a draft plan for our next call. Can you sort out with Mélanie who delivers that?
I will prepare the draft and send it on the mailing list but I will not be available for the December call as I will be still on maternity leave, I will be back at work from December 9th.

Nick could you take in charge the chair of the December call too if it occurs before December 9th?

Best regards,
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top