Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [technology-pmc] MPC requesting a Photon simrel respin

Le 03/07/2018 à 18:07, Wayne Beaton a écrit :
By way of process... I believe that we need the Planning Council members to vote their approval and have the Planning Council Chair make a call based on that vote. Once the call is made, we need to ask Fred to do the work.

For me it is a -1, I do not understand why it is a blocker issue.
Could someone explain clearly why it needs a respin?

Should we organize a call this week or could it wait until the next one on July 11th ?

Best regards
--
Mélanie Bats
CTO

*Obeo*
25 Boulevard Victor Hugo - Colomiers - France
http://www.obeo.fr

Back to the top