Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] SimRel 2018-09 & 2018-12 schedules

Hi Mélanie,

Thanks for the planning. It looks good to me. Two notes however:
- you may want to add an event for the actual GA of milsteones and RC (use to be at 10am Eastern time).
- rename "quiet week" to "quiet period" or "quiet days" as it's only 2 days (or 4 if we include Sat and Sun) ^^

SimultaneousReleases/year/month

you mention the URL

Did we even decide anything about that during our last call?

Cheers,

--
Mikaël Barbero - Eclipse Foundation
IT Services - Release Engineering