Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] My notes from First Wednesday meeting: Jan 6, 12 Noon

I've written up some details on how we could do "rolling releases" to
support Doug's desire to push updates down to consumers faster than
via the 4x a year simrel releases, but also satisfy the desire to
clean up extraneous URLs cluttering up the EPP default Available
Update Sites preference page.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/January_06_2016/bug483322

Please feel free to comment on the wiki or bugzilla, or here.

Thanks,

Nick