[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting, Wednesday, April 10, 12 Noon (Eastern).

This is our normal "first Wednesday" meeting, but postponed from last week.

I don't think there is anything urgent on the agenda, but feel free to add items if you'd like.

I would like to review and discuss the long term items that were discussed at the face-to-face EclipseCon meeting, and see if we can turn any of them into actions.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/April_10_2013