[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Sunday's EclipseCon face-to-face meeting; 2-4

I've typed up initial agenda, based on previous meeting, and even filled in "attendees" based on who signed up ... though still plenty of blank spots, for you that didn't respond. (hint hint :)
Feel free to edit or add to the agenda if you've thought of other items or details.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_24_2013

I did get the room location in advance, for those of you coming in at the last minute, though am sure you could ask at registration and they'll have some info. But here's the info I received.

Room: South End, on the Plaza Level (top floor) of the World Trade Center.
Note: MeetGreen will be at the venue setting up registration in case you need anything.

The "joint meeting" of Planning Council and Architecture Council follows, 4-5, at the same location.

Now for the bad news (bad for me!) ... I have decided not to attend EclipseCon this year. The reasons are complicated and personal, but wanted to emphasize it in no way reflects my continuing commitment to Eclipse, the Planning Council, or the Simultaneous Release.

John has agreed to lead the EclipseCon meeting, and in the unlikely event his Sunday morning flight is delayed, Markus has agreed to be backup. And, Neil can represent WTP if any project related issues come up.

Enjoy the meeting, enjoy EclipseCon! ... I will, even if vicariously.

Back to the top