[eclipse.org-planning-council] Two reminders: review requirements document, our next meeting is on second Wednesday of November

I have "finished" the requirements document along the lines we discussed at last meeting (changed the main headers to be clearer and added "tested" to some of the items where we have "repository reports" for them).

I also added 4 new things. I have marked the new additions with [added 10/18/2011] to make them easy for you to find during your reviews. Let me know if you think worthwhile, or not. Before our 11/9 meeting, please plan to spend an hour or two reviewing the document to provide improvements in items or wording.

Also remember, due to EclipseCon Europe, our next meeting is not next week (on first Wednesday) but the week after, on second Wednesday, 11/9/2011, 12 noon Eastern). I hope by then we can "finish" our requirements document, and also address the online checklist issues (e.g. how bad is it, can it be improved). Please see the initial agenda and add comments or new agenda items there.