From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/01/2011 04:26 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday"        meeting, 9/7, 12 noon Eastern
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Initial agenda is at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/September_07_2011

At this meeting, I'd like to devote a lot of time, if not the whole meeting, to a general "brainstorming" of what is going well and what could be improved in our simultaneous releases.

If you can not make the meeting, we can of course also discuss issues at future meetings, but if you have specific feedback from the projects or strategic members you represent, you might want to include a short summary list on
the wiki where we will capture notes so the rest of us can discuss them during the meeting along with other points raised during the meeting.

To make Wednesday's meeting more efficient all members should read
last year's notes before the meeting.