[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of next meeting: Jan. 5, 12 noon Eastern

Happy New Year!

Ready to get going?  Our next regularly scheduled meeting is Wednesday, noon (Eastern time), January 5.

While many, if like me, are barely waking up and getting back to work after the holidays, I think we should go ahead and jump in, and hold our "first Wednesday of the month" meeting. We can schedule additional ones if no one can make it this Wednesday (and we need another meeting before February 2).

I've started an agenda, feel free to add to it: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/January_05_2011