From:        John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/05/2010 01:14 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting moved        to        11/10
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have added a couple of topics to the agenda for next week. Actually I couldn't figure out where topics should be listed so I put them in the "Other business" section. Feel free to reorganize.

John

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/02/2010 12:56 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council meeting moved to        11/10

Since a number of PC members will be busy at ESE this week, I think it best
to plan our November meeting for next week, instead of this.

That'd be next Wednesday (11/10) 12 noon Eastern,
instead of this, standard first Wednesday (11/3).

Let me know if anyone has any pressing business, but unless
there is a quick complaint, assume it's moved, and
please reserve your noon(ish) hour for Wednesday 11/10.

I will create a preliminary agenda at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/November_10_2010