[eclipse.org-planning-council] Status of Tracking Tool

Cedric and Neil should now have access for review. (Turns out there's 5 database tables involved in "Planning Council"!)  :)
Committers and Project Leads should be simpler and less prone to these glitches, I'm told.

The suggestions that came up during our meeting Wednesday (and John's edit's sent to this list) should be incorporated tomorrow (Friday).

If that looks ok, I plan to give the "go" signal on Monday and announce to Helios participants on cross-project list Monday evening or Tuesday.
(Cedric and Neil, sorry for short runway, but if you have any feedback, we'll still get it in.)

Then, over the next few weeks, we'll start to look at some "summary pages" that will present the data in a couple of different ways.

Thanks everyone.

Back to the top