Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Exception Request for EEF

Brian,

I'll quote Cedric
There was two reasons I'm aware of explaining the delay they had to get onboard, first there has been many discussions with the Papyrus project about the fact that getting on the train or not - Papyrus depending on EEF, those discussions took time and at last the EEF project decided that they wanted to come along anyway, but then it took a bit of time too to make sure enough man power was available to fulfill this trip with the train.
Cheers,
Ed

Brian Payton wrote:
+1

However, if I remember the discussion correctly regarding exception requests at the last Planning Council meeting, one piece of information that was desired in a request is "why" the project is doing a late request (to help avoid similar problems in the future).  So just wondering for EEF; it's a really new project?  Somebody forgot to fill out a form?  Something else?

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton

Eclipse DTP Project  Lead