[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Planning Council Meeting 10/7, Noon Eastern Time

This is our regularly scheduled "first wednesday" meeting.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/October_07_2009

And it will be a good one. I'd like to present the initial draft of the
our criteria and process for the Simultaneous Release.

That document is currently at a temporary location:

http://build.eclipse.org/helios/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.html

It will be moved to some www eclipse.org/helios site when that
location has been provisioned.

Plus many other interesting and important topics ...

Back to the top