Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fw: Can Swordfish be back for SR1?

+1

Wayne

David M Williams wrote:
We have, as a council, previously decided that new releases can merge into the Common Discovery site during Services Releases, so I think this is something we should support. Any objections? Comments? Concerns? I would recommend we review it closely for compliance to all the Simultaneous Release criteria.

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 07/30/2009 05:04 PM -----