Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] How many projects are in Galileo?

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/mtj/

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I count 35 so far. But ... that's just a teaser headline ... I actually need your help verifying the table of projects and build files.
I had a hard time telling which of the projects on the status page
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/galileo_status.php
are actually "in" our build so far. So, made a table.

Please see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo/Projects

There's 3 known cases of no-build-files yet (all "being worked on").
But there's one project on our status page, MTJ Core, that I'm not familiar with
and not sure if the build file is missing ... or, if it just has a name that's not obvious to me. Can anyone clarify please?

Please scan the rest of the table to make sure all seems accurate.

Thank you,