[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] StAC Teleconference and Meeting at EclipseCon

Yes, I agree, a joint meeting of all council sounds like a good proposal to me, because that Sunday is almost always filled up with last minute preparations and other meetings as well.

Markus