[eclipse.org-planning-council] DSDP/DD project moving to CDT

Hi All,
I just wanted to make sure that the planning council is aware that we are planning to move bulk of the Device Debugging project components to CDT in time for the Galileo release. It seems that the DD project was automatically enrolled to participate in the Galileo release, but if the move is successful then we will probably look to move the rest of DD components out as well, and eventually end of life the project.

Since projects must state their intention to be in the Galileo release by M4, I will mark the must-do bugzillas as WONTFIX, unless anyone objects.

Thanks,
Pawel

Back to the top