RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting notes posted

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the detailed notes. Sorry I wasn't able to make it. I will
follow up on the Galileo actions with the PMC at our next meeting.

Regarding project plans: I'm not sure what to do with the DSDP
container. On the status page[1], all of the sub-projects are valid, but
the container doesn't have a plan. Since the top-level project is just a
container, should I just create an empty plan?

This seems to be a common issue with the other top-level projects.

Doug Gaff

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/temporary/project-plans-status-report.ph