Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next call agenda

Hi Christian,

Technically, by definition, the Planning Council should have representation
from all top-level projects and in theory be able to communicate to/from all
projects on the train or otherwise (that would be myself and/or Ed in your
case).  That said, I doubt it would be a problem if you or any other
interested project lead wants to attend the calls.

I expect that once we get Galileo 'a rollin' that we'll recommence the
cross-project calls to coordinate efforts, as we did with
Ganymede/Europa/Callisto.

Make sense?

Thanks,
Rich