[eclipse.org-planning-council] Staging the next iteration

I don't know what the best solution is, but one problem I've spotted with this schedule is the
March 13th M6 date.

That does not give enough time for "the train" to have a milestone before EclipseCon (23rd)

Ideally, M6 +0 would be one week earlier (or two?) so that the whole train could have a milestone
right before EclipseCon. Especially since the closest other milestones, M5 Will be approximately
a full month before EclipseCon (approx. Feb 20th?)

If it is not possible to move "in" the March 13th date, we may want to come up with some radical plan
such as to have an M5-prime build be "the" EclipseCon build. (M5 prime would be on the Platform's M5,
but plus something beyond the standard M5 delta dates, so more can be included to "show off" at EclipseCon.

Or, maybe plain 'ol M5 is fine for the EclipseCon build, with the train's M6 to follow EclipseCon.

I raise this now, mostly just for other projects to think about as they develop their detailed plans ... that is,
not sure we need to solve it right now ... but should over next few months.

Thanks,