[eclipse.org-planning-council] Ganymede RC4 bits promote (without DSDP-TM)

Ganymedians,
The RC4a (well, RC4a because they include the new platform bits) have been promoted and are available on the download site.  These bits do not include DSDP-TM because it was failing the build due to a missing file. I was unable to figure out where that missing file was, so I excluded DSDP-TM from the RC4 build. I have reenabled DSDP-TM into the build and thus the build will fail again. We all look forward to DSDP-TM fixing their missing file problem soon.

Also, the as-yet-unknown bug with pack200 resurfaced so David and I had to do the pack by hand and we're never sure that it worked 100% when that happens.

Never a dull day,
- Bjorn
--

[end of message]