Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Bjorn "Knuckles" the Ganymede Enforcer asks a question about STP...

Oisin,

It's a nice try, but without the chocolate I hinted at, I'm considering voting you off the island anyway with the premise of too little and too late. And no, I don't like beer, so don't bother going there... :-P

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265 (t/l 313)

Inactive hide details for Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>

          Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          06/11/2008 10:11 PM

          Please respond to
          Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Bjorn "Knuckles" the Ganymede Enforcer asks a question about STP...

> Sorry to leave it so late in the play to comment, guys. STP will
> have an update site, with signed jars, ready for Ganymatic consumption
> this evening.

Just FYI:

I've updated the Ganymatic with the new STP components feature
versions, the update site is signed, packed and has a digest in
place. I have given the Ganymatic cruise control a poke to start
a rebuild and the latest build log shows success.

 best regards
  Oisin