Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Who's +3 again?

Hi Harm,

On 14 Nov 2007, at 16:21, Harm Sluiman wrote:

When we agreed to put TPTP in the +2 last year it was because of integration and testing dependancies on WTP, BIRT, EMF and platform that put us there. In theory TPTP is a candidate for +3 but we have just managed the risk as a +2 and it has worked so far although last minute crisis have happened.

It is these last minute crises I seek to avoid. I don't mind crises
on an occasional basis, it is the last-minuteness I dislike. That was
the major motivation for the +3 from my perspective.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387