Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Regrets for PC meeting

Same for me. Won't be in, but will try to call in if available. I will try
to send some inputs based on the agenda in advance.

             "Gaff, Doug"
             <doug.gaff@windri
             ver.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-planning-council"
             eclipse.org-plann         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             ing-council-bounc         se.org>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/11/2007 03:53          [eclipse.org-planning-council]
                                       Regrets for PC meeting

             Please respond to
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

Hi folks,

It looks like I wonât be able to make it to the PC meeting Tuesday.  Too
much going on for our commercial release to get away from the office.

Iâll try to call in, but I donât have high hopes for the sound quality or
the ability to contribute.