RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] A suggested topic forPlanningCouncil Discussion

Mike,

I agree completely that the community expects interoperability at least
with a collection of related projects packaged in EPP.  My comment is
that to meet this expectation requires an intentional plan with
dedicated testing resources.

This requires a board-level strategic decision and a member company
staffing commitment, and I think you need to help make that a reality.

Doug G