Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance Release respin FAILED due to STP

Oisin and all,

The webmasters reported that eclipse.org email was queued up for a while yesterday instead of being delivered. Nothing was lost, just delayed. I think this would explain it. Thanks.

Here is the email from Denis:

Folks,

All mail coming to eclipse.org was being silently queued by our servers (for whatever reason) since yesterday.  I've restarted the mail servers and the queues have been flushing.  Expect to receive lots of out-of-order e-mail from us.

We'll be keeping an eye on the mail servers to make sure they keep doing what they're supposed to.

Rest assured that no e-mail was lost.  It was simply being queued.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Denis

Anne Jacko
Development Process Operations