Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Clarification on Europa Fall Maintenance status

Today I checked with the latest (failed) Europa Staging Update Site build
(completed October 1, 2007 3:39:46 PM EDT) if the EPP packages need to be
updated.

The good news so far: None of the included features or plug-ins have changed,
and I don't expect a change with the next successful re-spin. (Of course,
I'll check again.)

If you want to check yourself: Download the file with the SHA1 checksums from
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/20070927/epp.usedfiles.sha1
and run 'sha1sum -c epp.usedfiles.sha1' from the staging update site root
(the directory with the site.xml). This file contains the checksums of all
files that were taken from the Europa Update Site.

Thanks,
Markus

--
Markus Knauer
INNOOPRACT Informationssysteme GmbH

According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause, Eric von der Heyden
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Karlsruhe HRB 7883