Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Clarification on Europa Fall Maintenance status

Title: New Page 1
GMF and UML2. There might be others, of course, because they could have updated their features-*.xml files without my knowing.

If you use the mirroring rsync's, you'll get an automatic update to the latest bits and don't have to do it manually...

Steve Francisco wrote:
Yes, thanks Bjorn.  It would be helpful to know which builds have respun since Friday to know if I need to refresh what I already have.

--
[end of message]

Back to the top