Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Improving Project UIs for Ganymede

Ed, (cc Planning Council, Mike)
I don't believe we have set the set of must dos yet. In fact, I believe that is one of the key reasons we (the Planning Council) are meeting face-to-face at EclipseWorld in early November. In both previous years (Callisto and Europa) we set the must dos by mutual agreement at the face-to-face -- we haven't had a face-to-face yet, hence my understanding that November was the event. I expect that we (collectively) will add and subtract requirements and recommendations from the list on the wiki.

- Bjorn
the basic and reasonable assumption that the set of
must dos itself was fixed for Ganymede.

Back to the top