Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance build FAILED - DLTK and WTP

Apologies, poor timing on my part ... I was in the middle of updating and got distracted ... should be fine now.

"Nick Boldt" <codeslave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/20/2007 11:10 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Fall Maintenance build        FAILED - DLTK and WTP

FYI

Plaform and EODM are happy again. DLTK and WTP are not, unfortunately.

http://dash.eclipse.org/~bfreeman/europa/

Nick