From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 4:50 PM
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Important face-to-face, November 6th, Reston, VA

Planning Council members,
The next face-to-face will be at EclipseWorld in Reston, VA. We will meet in afternoon of Tuesday November 6th at the conference hotel the Hyatt Regency Reston.
I've started a wiki page with the agenda: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council_Agenda
Please update the wiki page with your suggestions as well. Plus I suggest "watch"ing the page to keep abreast of changes. Please RSVP to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx with your yes/no attendance. And please make it a "yes" as this is the important face-to-face for putting together Ganymede.

- Bjorn