[eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council face-to-face at EclipseWorld, Reston VA, Nov 6-8

Planning Council Members,
Please plan to attend the next Planning Council face-to-face in Reston VA (~Washington DC) coincident with EclipseWorld Nov 6-8. We are still arranging the exact day and meeting room and I will send a follow-up email as soon as we know those details. In the meantime, if you need travel authorization, etc., please begin that process.

This meeting will be the official "lay out the plan for Ganymede" kickoff meeting - what are our (collective) rules? what are our dates? what are we each, and collectively, agreeing to provide? Etc. This is an important meeting for making Ganymede a smooth and happy process, so please make every effort to attend.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Back to the top