[eclipse.org-planning-council] Face-to-face Council meeting in Germany at Eclipse Summit Europe 2007

Planning Council members,
Our autumn face-to-face Planning Council meeting is nigh upon us. We have a slot scheduled for the Planning Council on Tuesday, October 9th, at the Eclipse Summit Europe 2007. On the agenda will be planning for Ganymede: must-dos and should-dos as well as discussing whether we want to use +1/+2 or a more continuous roll-out for each milestone. And what kind of testing we want to include/enforce.

Please RSVP,
Bjorn

Back to the top