[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] RE: Europa-o-matic respin required for MDT-EODM

Verified. http://europa-mirror2.eclipse.org/releases/europa/site.xml no
longer contains the outdated EODM 2.0.0M6 features.

Unfortunately, it's still listed when I use the default Europa update
site... but I can't install using that site:

Update operation has failed
  Error retrieving "plugins/org.eclipse.eodm_2.0.0.v200704060951.jar".
[Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/plugins/org.eclipse.eodm_2.0.0.v200704060951.jar.]
  Server returned HTTP response code: "404 Not Found" for URL:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/europa/plugins/org.eclipse.eodm_2.0.0.v200704060951.jar.

I'll try again later when the mirrors have had more time to synch.

 --
Nick Boldt :: Release Engineer, IBM Toronto Lab
Eclipse Modeling :: http://www.eclipse.org/modeling

             Bjorn
             Freeman-Benson
             <bjorn.freeman-be                                          To
             nson@xxxxxxxxxxx>         Cross project issues
             Sent by:                  <cross-project-issues-dev@eclipse.o
             cross-project-iss         rg>
             ues-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org                Lei L Zhang <lzhangl@xxxxxxxxxx>,
                                       "eclipse.org-planning-council"
                                       <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             06/29/07 14:05            se.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] RE:
             Please respond to         Europa-o-matic respin required
               Cross project           for    MDT-EODM
                  issues
             <cross-project-is
             sues-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Nick and I have (for now) deleted EODM from Europa. When Nick and EODM
project figure out what the correct solution to their issues, we will
revisit the situation.