RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] "Batik" feature in Europa -- is itnot obsolete?

If  you need a version of a bundle that isn't in Orbit, I'd encourage you to consider contributing them to Orbit.

For more information on how to do this, please read the Orbit FAQ.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Faq

If you need more information, please post a question to to the orbit mailing list

Kim

"Xiaoying Gu" <xgu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/13/2007 10:35 PM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [eclipse.org-planning-council] "Batik" feature in Europa -- is        itnot obsolete?

  - Apache Derby Core
 - Apache Commons Codec

 - Mozilla Rhino

 - W3C SAC

These features are used by BIRT. They have different versions as those in Orbit.

Thanks,
Xiaoying Gu