[eclipse.org-planning-council] Buckminster Pledge

Buckminster Project pledge below as requested.

Henrik Lindberg
Buckminster Project Lead

I certify that all features and plug-ins of the Buckminster project contain
the correct legal documentation. Specifically, that the terms and conditions

governing Plug-ins and Fragments are contained in files named
"about.html" and that the terms and conditions governing Features and
Included Features are contained in files named "license.html". I certify
that I have reviewed these legal files for the following features and
plug-ins:

All of the below are at version 0.1.0

Plugins:
org.eclipse.buckminster.ant