[eclipse.org-planning-council] Re: consuming orbit bundles

Doug, (everyone)
Yes, if a project is consuming Orbit bundles, those bundles must have about.html files and you need to (1) mention that in your license.html file and (2) check that the Orbit about.html file is correct. We have discovered that many/most of the Orbit about.html files have one or more problems. We (Janet and I) are working on that issue as well, but until then, each consuming project is responsible for ensuring that the consumed material is correct. (Yes, I realize that Orbit was supposed to solve that problem, but it hasn't yet, so you need to check. Sorry.)

- Bjorn

Doug Schaefer wrote:

I do have a question, though. We use the LPG runtime plug-in out of orbit which has it’s own about.html file. Do the features that include that plug-in in the CDT need to mention that in their license.html file? Or is LPG’s about.html file enough?

Back to the top