Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa Stats

Rich,

I suspect you are not counting comments and blank lines.  We have a similar
link for EMF

   http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3509

but it doesn't include the Query, Transaction, and Validation yet.  Without
counting those (and not counting blank lines and comments), we get 454 KLOC
for the EMF, XSD, and SDO features of Europa.  Including comments and
blanks, we're closer to 800KLOC.  I've added the other three components so
when the web site updates later, it should have more complete statistics.

To get consistent stats, it might be nice if all the projects registered
here...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             Richard Gronback
             <richard.gronback
             @borland.com>                                              To
             Sent by:                  "eclipse.org-planning-council
             eclipse.org-plann         ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx,"
             ing-council-bounc         <eclipse.org-planning-council@eclip
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            se.org>,
                                       <cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@e
                                       clipse.org>
             05/29/2007 08:49                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council]
             Please respond to         Europa Stats
             "eclipse.org-plan
               ning-council"
             <eclipse.org-plan
             ning-council@ecli
                 pse.org>

We have committers in 3 countries (Czech Republic, Canada, and the U.S.)

According to Ohloh, GMF has 603KLOC http://www.ohloh.net/projects/5020/
Perhaps more are interested in adding their projects here?

Thanks,
Rich