[eclipse.org-planning-council] Please take part in the DSDP Target Management Future Planning Process

Hello,

the DSDP Target Management team has begun collecting
a list of ideas to pursue during next year's release
cycle (Ganymede, summer 2008).

All interested parties are welcome to contribute to
the discussion by letting us know what you are interested
in or could even imagine contributing.

We hope that we'll be able to integrate with a lot more
Eclipse projects than today, helping out in many cases
where you have a need for remote system access. For
instance, we'd like to carry forward the work on WebDAV
and Team/Synchronization target API that has been
discontinued as per Eclipse 3.3; or advance the use of
the Eclipse Filesystem (EFS). We're interested in integrating
with TPTP, JArchive and Wicked Shell.

Please have a look at our Wiki Planning page and edit it
to let us know what you think:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_Future_Planning

Responding to this post is also possible if you really
don't like the Wiki and just want to drop us a quick note.
Please respond to any of
  mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
since I'm not watching all the groups I'm posting this to.

Martin Oberhuber
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top