[eclipse.org-planning-council] Update on Europa IP Review - 15 To Go

Based on feedback we received from you and additional work completed to date, we have compiled below a list of all Europa submissions that remain outstanding.  This is everything for Europa that is on our radar as of yesterday.   If you believe that you have a Europa requirement that is not listed below, contact me ASAP.

These 15 remaining submissions will be our 1st priority.  All other requirements will take a back seat to help us meet our Europa targets.  Exceptions will be managed on a case by case basis and we’ll try where we can to take into consideration Project’s desires to ship something at the same time as Europa (e.g. TPTP Tech Preview).

Count

ID

 Project

 Summary

1

1317

birt.ece

Aptana _javascript_ Editor Version: 0.2.8

2

1182

technology.corona

Apache Jackrabbit Version: 1.3

3

1418

technology.corona

tm-extractors Version: version 0.4

4

1419

technology.corona

Apache POI Version: 2.5.1

5

1423

technology.corona

concurrent-1.3.4.jar Version: 1.3.4

6

1424

technology.corona

jcr-1.0.zip Version: 1.0

7

1427

technology.corona

geronimo-jta_1.0.1B_spec-1.0.1.jar Version: 1.0.1

8

1430

technology.corona

nekohtml-0.9.5.jar Version: 0.9.5

9

1457

technology.corona

Initial Code Contribution for JCR Browser

10

1135

technology.dltk

Dynamic Languages Toolkit Version: initial

11

1321

technology.mylar

XPlanner Connector Version: n/a

12

1470

webtools.jsf

Hyperlink support for EL symbols in an EL _expression_ in t...

13

1506

webtools.jsf

Add JavaServer Faces Schemas and DTDs to XML Catalog Vers...

14

1536

technology.packaging

registry Version: 3.1.3