Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] RSVP For June Council Meeting and Plenary

Lynn,

Having that this note is posted to the planning group mailing list I assume that by Council meetings you are referring to the Planning Council meetings. Are there any plans to have a similar type of meetings for the Requirements and Architecture groups ? If so, what is the schedule ?
I need this information so that we can decide on how many people have to attend from TPTP to cover all these activities

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

"Lynn Gayowski" <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/26/2007 01:42 PM

Please respond to
Lynn Gayowski <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] RSVP For June Council Meeting and        Plenary

Eclipse Planning Council,
The next face-to-face Council Meeting will be held June 20-21 at the Omni Parker House in Boston.  This meeting is being held in conjunction with the Board meeting.

SCHEDULE
June 20th
7:30am – 8:30am Continental breakfast
8:30am – 5:00pm Council meeting with lunch at noon
7:00pm – 10:00pm Board & Council group dinner at Kennedy’s Midtown
June 21st
7:00am – 8:00am Continental breakfast
8:00am – 12:00pm Plenary session
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch

3 STEPS TO REGISTER FOR THE MEETING
1) RSVP to Lynn at lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx.
2) Register for the Board & Council group dinner on June 20 at 7:00pm at http://www.regonline.com/eventinfo.asp?EventId=132492.
3) If required, book your accommodation at the Omni Parker House for a preferred rate of $219/night by May 20.  You can book online at http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/BostonParkerHouse/MeetingFacilities/EclipseBoardandCouncilMeeting6.aspx.

Regards,
Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.