Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Status at WTP M6 and Europa Ramp down

FWIW, based on the Europa wiki page, I think only the Platform and
Corona have jar signing sorted out.  A few others had packing done
circa M4, but they haven't copied that information from the M4[1] page
to the current page[2], so I don't know for sure what parts of the
packing/optimizing/digesting they've done (which was part of the
motivation behind my adding the new column and splitting it into the 4
codes - the other part was to see who had solved this problem and from
whom I could grok code). ;-)

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=Europa&oldid=24901#Projects
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Europa

Cheers,