[eclipse.org-planning-council] Europa and Planning Council F2F at EclipseCon, Sunday, March 4 5:30-7:30pm

Europa Release Engineers and Planning Council Members,
Please join me for the EclipseCon Planning Council/Europa face-to-face meeting and light snacks receptions at EclipseCon, Sunday, March 4th, 5:30-7:30pm, in the Tasman room of the Hyatt. (floorplan picture)

In addition to the light reception food, we'll cover the following agenda items:
  • Summary from Janet of the Europa CQ process/status
  • Europa-o-matic and staging/release sequencing for +0, +1, +2
  • Discussion of best practices for moving to integration builds for +1s and +2s
  • Provider Name; and Project and Eclipse Icons; and License Text (bug
  • Choosing the categories for the site.xml (bug 168885)
  • site.xml versus site-byProject.xml - should we even have a site-byProject.xml ?
  • Update manager bugs (bug 154505, bug 175004, etc) and what work arounds, if any, we are going to use
  • translation project, or rather the non-project
  • Milestone update sites versus real update sites (bug 175241)
  • Naming conventions for the fall and winter maintenance releases - Europa.1? Europa.2? Europa SP1? Europa SP2?
See you there...
Bjorn

Back to the top